Laying the emotions and experiences of life bear. Life Laid Bear.
Search This Blog
Mummy bear
The shimmering light of the green eye peeps through the mouldy dusty bandages. A low growl issues from the wrapped creature as it stumbles forward. Its aura of anger and doom are powerful. Get out of the way, Mummy bear is on the hunt for coffee.
Just leave. Shut up. I can't think with all that racket. My fluff hurts to circumvent your large bladder of ignorance. I don't have a nice bone.. I just have fluff. Piss off and let this bear think.
Ear poised, echoing the puppet master kick, Bunneh knew he had to master his goal. "No fwear, I shwall assh kickeh the bear kung ffhu" Sensei Hare had mentioned that one should make peace with his enemies. But Bunneh assumed that meant pieces. "The fwoam shwall fwy and teddy gutsh shwall spwill." Serious ass kicking tones were hard to achieve with bunneh buck teeth.
Comments
Post a Comment